Friday, May 25, 2012

New Camera......

I've got a new phone, with a nice new camera on it.. So in the best traditions of this much ignored blog, here are some new pictures from the new camera..

I have taken these whilst out and about, the cat was in a garden a few doors down the road from where I live and was meowing at me as I passed.  So I took it's photo, which turned out great. 

The sheep were at the start of a walk around Tegg's Nose Country park I did with some friends. 

The next picture is of Bottoms Reservior which was part of the above walk.  I really like the whole picture with the reflections in the water as well as the countryside. 

The next picture was taken in the back garden of my place.  I didn't think it would come out that well, as I was playing around trying to find a different shot. 

The final two are of the Worsley canal, with it's distinctive "Orange" water.  I just love both pictures, but the final one is my favourite with the reflections, colours and feel of it just about make it one of the best pictures I think I've taken.  I hope to include more photos in here again, now I'm happy with my camera once more, even if it is just a camera on a phone.

No comments: